On November 1, 2019, the NATO Association of Canada proudly hosted a discussion with the Rt. Hon. Paul Martin. The event consisted of a moderated discussion followed by a reception of honour with cocktails and food stations. The night brought together members of military, business, academia, etc. and allowed for a night of networking.
With over 250 participants, the NAOC hosted its largest event of the year. Thank you to all those who attended and all our speakers, making the night a success.
We would like to thank our sponsors for making the event possible.
- The Trish A Langley Estate (Presenting Donor)
- CN Railway (Platinum Sponsor)
- Sand Gecko (Silver Sponsor)
- Kearns Insurance (Silver Sponsor)
- The Bitove Foundation (Silver Sponsor)
- Limestone Human Capital (Forward Operating Base Sponsor)
- Kaneff Corporation (Forward Operating Base Sponsor)
- The Globe and Mail (Media Sponsor)
- Sutter Hill Real Estate Group Acquisition & Investments (Space Sponsor)
- NATO (Partner Sponsor)
- Ministry of Defence Republic of Latvia (Partner Sponsor)
Click here to see the photos from the event!